Virtual Northern Ireland Meet the Industry 2021
As we prepare for market recovery, now more than ever it is important to know your fellow tourism industry from right across Northern Ireland. This virtual platform will take place on Thursday 28th January, using the same software programme as Meet the Buyer.
Why should I attend?
- Opportunity to meet fellow Northern Ireland tourism providers from right across Northern Ireland to educate them on what you offer.
- Be more knowledgeable about our destination
- Hone your virtual presentation skills
Who should attend?
- Northern Ireland tourism businesses who are either engaged or interested in engaging with International operators
- Visitor Attractions
- Experience providers
- Special Interest providers
- Tour Guides
The event is free to attend. Please register your expression of interest in attending, below.
In the event of oversubscription for this event, a criteria will be applied.
The deadline to submit your Expressions of Interests for this event was Friday 18th December 2020.