20 - 22 Apr 2021
Virtual Meet the Buyer Workshop 2021
Following the resounding success of the first ever Virtual Meet the Buyer back in July 2020, Tourism Northern Ireland and Tourism Ireland are delighted to announce 'Virtual Meet the Buyer 2021', taking place from 20th to 22nd April 2021.
As we continue to work towards the recovery of the tourism industry across Northern Ireland, this event will see international tour operators from our key markets have virtual sales appointments with appropriate Northern Ireland tourism businesses.
Who should attend?
Northern Ireland tourism businesses who:
- have attended a previous Tourism Northern Ireland b2b platform in the past 3 years - such as Meet the Buyer, GB Operators Workshop or ITOA Workshop ( 2018, 2019, 2020)
- are able to offer net negotiated / commissionable trade rates for 2022 and for 2023
- are able to contract with tour operators for 2022 and for 2023
- can facilitate tour group and prebooked FIT Business
- are focused on international markets
- who have an experience aligned with Embrace a Giant Spirit format
- Ability to have a series of 1-2-1 meetings with international tour operators over the 3 days of the event
- Delivered through the Converve Meet the Buyer virtual platform
- Appointments will run from 8am to 8pm each day to facilitate a number of international time zones
To register your expression of interest in attending, please click here.
A criteria will be applied to ensure the most appropriate Northern Ireland tourism businesses attend this opportunity.
Please submit your Expressions of Interest for attendance before 5pm on Tuesday 16th February 2021