15 May 2020
Job Retention Scheme for Tourism Businesses
Delivered by Cleaver Fulton Rankin
This webinar will be delivered as part of Tourism NI's Tourism Enterprise Development (TED) Programme by Michael Black, Head of the Employment & Business Immigration team at Cleaver Fulton Rankin Solicitors. Michael will speak about Furlough leave under the temporary Job Retention Scheme, how it works and what Tourism sector businesses need to do when furloughing.
The webinar is designed for employers who have furloughed workers, or who are planning to furlough workers within their organisation. There will be a Q&A session at the end of the webinar. The webinar will include:
- An overview of the Job Retention Scheme
- Who can claim and what can be claimed, and what is excluded
- Maternity leave considerations
- National Minimum Wage considerations
- Impacts on holiday entitlement / leave
- Selecting employees for Furlough and. gaining agreement
- Shielding and furlough
Full details for accessing this webinar will be provided upon registration.
Please note that places are limited to 2 representatives per organisation. Register early to avoid disappointment.
This session is open to any businesses within the NI tourism and hospitality industry.
To register click here.