23 Apr 2020
COVID-19 Response Webinar Series: Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme
Under the Government backed Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS), SMEs with an annual turnover of up to £45 million can access loans, overdrafts, invoice finance and asset finance of up to £5 million for up to six years.
In partnership with Invest NI, the British Business Bank, Danske Bank UK and Grant Thornton will deliver an hour-long live webinar on CBILS. Panellists will provide an overview of the Scheme; key features and eligibility criteria; accredited lenders and what they are looking for; how to prepare your lending application and demonstrate viability; and key considerations. They will also be available to take your questions.
- Overview of CBILS
- A lender’s perspective
- Demonstrating viability
- Preparing your lending application
- Further information and online resources
- Rodney McMullan, Invest NI
- Patrick Dewar, Corporate Finance, Invest NI
- Susan Nightingale, Senior Manager: Northern Ireland, British Business Bank
- Robert McCullough, Head of Business Sector Engagement, Danske Bank UK
- Charlie Kerlin, Director: Corporate Finance, Grant Thornton