11 May 2020
Approaching Banks and Other Funders for Tourism Businesses
This webinar will be delivered as part of Tourism NI's Tourism Enterprise Development (TED) Programme by PKF-FPM who will discuss the following:
Essentials for presentation to the bank to include:
- The COVID-19 impact on your business and mitigating actions taken to date
- Detailed cashflow with realistic assumptions
- Clear ask – how much, what format and for how long
- Evidence of repayment capacity
Take Away – template for bank proposal including key metrics to be included
Overview of alternative sources of finance including:
- Utilising your existing assets – cash advances on your debtors (invoice discounting); raising finance on unencumbered fixed assets (asset finance); selling on surplus stock at a reduced price etc.
- Other sources of finance if mainstream not available – pros and cons
Full details for accessing this webinar will be provided upon registration.
Please note that places are limited to 2 representatives per organisation. Register early to avoid disappointment.
This session is open to any businesses within the NI tourism and hospitality industry.