NI Food & Drink Experience Development- Tourism Workshops
This 2-part virtual workshop series was aimed at businesses who want to create or develop unique food and drink tourism experiences for visitors in Northern Ireland. These sessions were delivered as part of the NI Tourism Enterprise Development (TED) Programme 2020-21.
- Individuals within the tourism sector, responsible for the delivery of food and drink focused visitor experiences.
- Food and drink businesses that are seeking to develop experiences and collaborate with others within the tourism sector.
Stage 1 - NI wide session
This session covered the following areas:
- Understanding the role of food and drink tourism and the contribution this brings to the visitor economy
- Exploring the motivations and expectations of visitors in pursuit of food and drink experiences
- Awakening the Giant Spirit in our visitors through immersive and participatory food and drink experiences
- Considering how to package and present your food and drink experience so that it is compelling, memorable and distinctively Northern Irish
- Beginning to explore how to collaborate and work with others to deliver unforgettable experiences
Stage 2 Regional sessions
- Tuesday 13th October 14:00- 17:00- Co. Fermanagh & Co. Tyrone
- Wednesday 14th October 10:00- 13:00- Co. Armagh & Co. Down
- Thursday 15th October 10:00- 13:00- Co. Antrim & Co. Londonderry
Participants that complete Stage 1 are required to attend Stage 2 which takes the form of an interactive and collaborative regional workshop.
This collective session will look at ways to connect experiences together to create a compelling destination story. Businesses will explore ways to collaborate and work together, developing ideas to deliver world-class food and drink experiences that are aligned to the NI Experience Brand – Embrace a Giant Spirit.
We are continually working to develop and improve our Tourism Enterprise Development (TED) Programme. If you have a moment we would ask that you please complete a short evaluation after viewing this webinar session - Please click here to provide your feedback.
If you missed this session, or wish to watch it again, you can view a recording of the webinar below.