Operational performance caravan and camping
As restrictions begin to ease and businesses reopen, Tourism NI, in conjunction with Fáilte Ireland and industry experts, have developed a suite of operational performance supports to help businesses determine the financial implications of new operating models.
It has never been more important to critically assess which aspects of your visitor attraction can function profitably and where to drive efficiencies. To help you with this Fáilte Ireland and Tourism NI have developed a Capacity and Commercial Impact Calculator.
Use of the Calculator will help you determine:
- The effect of reduced capacity in the various areas of your business (e.g. pitch rental, food & beverage (if offered), activities (if offered)).
- If your business risks trading at a loss due to reduced capacity or if it can function profitably.
- The feasibility of new services you introduce (e.g. room/space hire, takeaway food options, etc.).
- Maximise the trading performance of each element in your business, reducing the potential for losses during the difficult transition period.
- The estimate of additional sales required to at least break-even.
- Where you might need to relook at costs and revenue generation.
- Expected performance by day and week for all areas, allowing a high level comparison of expected year on year performance.